Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Start Your Own Offline Business

I’m well aware that in the United States (as well as the rest of the world) these are VERY trying times as many hard working people have lost their jobs for several different reasons. Whether you have a family to support or just need to make enough to raise rent money for the end of the month I know exactly where you are coming from. I myself have been in situations where I’ve had to go hungry in order to make ends meet and it’s a scary thing to go through to say the least.


I have to admit that I have been quite fortunate in the aspect that when hard times came I found ways to scrounge money for myself and my family even when I could not find full time employment in my area. Certainly not because I am any better than you and my wife would certainly agree that if I assumed I was smarter than ANYONE it would be a disingenuous statement at best. I‘m no genius and I‘m comfortable with that fact ;-)


I happened to be able to make money online (not loads, but enough) through various marketing ventures, but when I tried to teach some of my friends how to follow in my footsteps I realized a few things:

1) Internet marketing/computer work is simply NOT for everyone

2) Most of my friends were definitely intelligent enough to do the things I’ve done online to make money, but deep down inside they just didn’t WANT to work online


Let’s face it, internet marketing definitely involves a learning curve, patience and I dare say a bit of luck. If your heart isn’t 100% into IM you simply will not succeed at it.

But don’t get discouraged just yet…

There are opportunities to work for yourself in the offline world that require NO EXPERIENCE whatsoever, but can still make you a full time income as long as you are willing to work at it.

I created this blog out of my sincere desire to help my friends and others who are really struggling to make ends meet in these economically trying times and I made sure that all of these ideas followed a certain set of rules:

1) I had to assume that the person looking to make money was completely computer illiterate (I.e. internet marketing is completely out of the equation…you can breathe easy now J

2) These methods have to work for ANYONE regardless of educational background

3) These methods must also be something that people can really do… I read a blog that suggested that you offer to clean your friends and families homes for a fee…. No offense to anyone that does this, but I personally find it to be demeaning to do my friends chores for a price. I will not suggest anything that requires you to “suck it up” and work for your friends and family.


In other words I need to show you opportunities that really work offline, that will bring you money to your bank account and that people with money (your customers) actually want to hire you for. Lots of outside the box thinking going on here.


Having made these rules clear to myself I went out and did a lot of research to find real start up businesses that you can start today and make a full time income if you do them enough.


Here is what I came up with:

Christmas Light Installation Business

Are you handy with a string of christmas lights and not afraid to get on a ladder?  There are people willing to pay you big bucks this holiday season to install christmas lights on their house.  The nice thing is that this business isn't rocket science, but there are some things you need to know to get off on the right track. 

Click here to learn more about Cashing in on Christmas


Start a Catering Business

Do you enjoy cooking?  If so you could already be well on your way to owning your own catering business that you can run right out of your home!   If cooking is no problem for you all you need to know is the ins and outs of the business and you can started as quickly as today.

Click here to learn more about starting your own Home Catering Business



Become a Full Time Flea Market Pro

In the age of ebay and amazon.com you may be surprised at how much money you can make selling items at flea markets.  What holds most people up is figuring out what to buy that you know you can sell for good money.  With a small upstart investment you could work about 6 hours a week for a nice part time paycheck or work 7 days a week for full time income if you choose to.  Want to know how?

Click here to learn more about full time pay with Flea Markets...



Make Money with Simple Woodworking Projects

If you're the handyman (or woman?) type that enjoys puttering around with woodworking projects this is an awesome opportunity for you to make a nice part time or even full time income.  I'm going to introduce you to a man that made $108,000 his first year doing this and the kicker is... he's not a professional carpenter and you don't have to be either.

Click here to learn more about Wood Working Profits...



Run Your Own Office Cleaning Business

This business is always in demand because offices typically hire people that stay for a few months and find something better or just quit for no reason.  No matter where you live there are business offices in your area that need someone to clean them after the day is done and the beautiful thing is they are never really all that dirty so its pretty easy work!  These people are willing to pay you handsomely to empty waste baskets and do a little light cleaning.

Click here to learn how to start your own Office Cleaning Business...



There are some other ideas that I have had, but these are in my opinion the fastest ways that you can actually start making real money in your local area.  You can start these businesses today if you have the time and have clients calling on you as soon as a few days from now.

I may add some more ideas as time goes on, but for now check out these easy to start business models and see if you can start raking in some cash for yourself and finally be your own boss without havving to deal with online chaos. :-)

As a side note if you do have even basic online skills like posting to free classified ad sites you can actually market your services quickly and easily.  This still does not require a ton of online know how, but if you know the basics you can get these businesses off the ground even quicker.

I hope these suggestions help you to find the right at home business for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment